Monday, November 8, 2010

Dr Cribben's Waiting Room

I had a great time at Dr Cribben's Waiting Room in the Mengarie on Saturday.

Fantastic music (including a DJ set by B-Music Dublin's Mark Winkelmann) and some cool looking people dressed up in their finest Carnaby Street frocks.

This song is stuck in my head.



www.myspace.com/drcrippens

The Menagerie is a great venue, I'd only been there once before, but with Samual Smith's Bitter on tap (£2.50 a pint!) and BrewDog's Punk IPA in the fridge, I'll be spending a lot more time there in the future.

DR Crippen's is an ireggular event so not sure when the next one will be, but I will be there with bellbottoms on.

3 comments:

  1. I am trying to identify another song that was played - featured the line "Flying Saucers have landed"... granted nearly every second song in the 60s had some reference to UFOs... but hope someone can help me... Micí?

    ReplyDelete